The External Advisory Committee comprises renowned researchers and academicians from across the globe. The Committee members:
- Assist in establishing a partnership between the REGIG and institutions pursuing similar goals.
- Assist in raising funds for the REGIG funding schemes and activities.
- Evaluate the performance of the REGIG programs and funding schemes and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Advise and make recommendations and/or provide key information to efficiently and prudently manage the organization.
- Help to identify future priorities and opportunities to be pursued.
- Contribute to and Advise on the policy directives of the organization.
Stephen Kwaku Asare
Stephen Kwaku Asare is the KPMG Professor of Accounting at the University of Florida where he teaches courses in forensic accounting, financial reporting, attestation, managerial accounting, corporate governance, and controls.Read More
Heng Choon (Oliver) Chan
Heng Choon (Oliver) CHAN, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Criminology at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, SAR. He received his Ph.D. in Criminology from the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA, and was a recipient of the "2012 Outstanding Criminology Ambassador Award.Read More
Gunnar Ellingsen, Ph.D., is a professor in telemedicine and e-health at UiT - the Arctic University of Norway, Department of Clinical Medicine. He is also the leader of the research group for Telemedicine and eHealth.Read More
Justice Tankebe, PhD., is a University Lecturer in Criminology and a Fellow at St. Edmund's College, University of Cambridge. He holds MPhil degree in Criminological Research and a Ph.D. in Criminology from the University of Cambridge.Read More
Dr. Presley Wesseh is Associate Professor in Energy Economics at Xiamen University, China, where he obtained Ph.D. in Energy Economics and MSc in Econometrics.Read More